Are you new to Betfair? Learn to Trade from basics!
If you would like to learn everything from basics, you might be interested in one of our two options.
PDF guide: "Betfair for Newbies - Introduction to Trading"
Easy to follow, well presented and explained eBook. The author, a qualified maths teacher, covers everything you need to know to start Trading on Betfair.
The 48 pages guide consists:
- Introduction to Betfair Exchange
- Understanding the Odds and type of bets (BACK and LAY) and maths needed.
- Calculating Odds from given probabilities and examples of bookmaking
- Introduction to Pre Kick Off trading (Examples, advantages and dangers)
- Introduction to In-Play Trading (Examples, advantages and dangers)
- Hedging for profit or loss (and maths behind it) and leaving Free Bets
- Tips for Trading
- Money Management
- Self-discipline in Trading
- Getting started - making the most of your Betfair account
If you haven't signed up for a Betfair account yet, you will also find some instructions in this guide to make risk free profit of about £30-£50. But this is only the beginning...
The price for this guide is only £18.99! Taking into the consideration the information above, after reading this eBook, you should get back the money spent on this guide and even end up in profit!
You can buy this guide now by clicking below:
After the payment press Complete the Purchase and you will be redirected to a download page.
Personal Trading Courses at client's house (North Wales at the moment only)
It's a much more expensive alternative to the offered guide.
Our offer includes:
- Learn to Trade from basics (First steps on Betfair, how it all works)
- Learn to use Trading Software (Bet Trader Evolution) with all its tools
- Learn self-discipline in trading
- Full time support and mentoring after the course
If you would like to find out more details, get in touch by filling the form below.
Get in touch now!
WARNING: Please remember that trading can be just as addictive as gambling. Please visit Gamcare if you feel you might have a problem.
This website and its content is copyright of JDG Professionals LTD - © 2011-2012. All rights reserved.