Project iPad 2
Go to apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk and sign up for a free account.
Choose your gift:
Chose iPad 2. 20 referrals needed...
Go to offers and find Betting/Gaming category.
Here we go! Good, old Will :) Just click on William Hill Sports banner and sign up for account.
Don't forget to type F25 in promotional code field for your free £25 bet!
The requirement for this offer is to open an account and wager £20.
However, we will deposit £25 to get our £25 free bet.
You will also need a Betfair account to secure some risk free money from this offer. If you don't have an account yet, have a look at the steps below.
Sign up for the Betfair account:
Don't forget to type the pormotional code DER3YPWMK for your £25 free bet (If you don't put it, you may not be entitled for the £25 free bet)
Securing free money and completing the offer:
Objective: Wager £25 with William Hill (to complete the offer)
Additional Objective: Get some free money out of it
1. Find a match that is available on both WH and Betfair, where one of the teams is priced at 2.00 at WH and just above 2.00 at Betfair.
You can use Oddsmatcher to help you with that:
Just select WH in bookmaker and Betfair in exchange tabs.
This match is tomorrow, but I found another one for tonight with similar odds. Cheltenham vs Rotherham
Now then, I will back Cheltenham with William Hill for £25 at 2.00
And LAY them (Bet against Cheltenham) not to win at Betfair for my liability of almost £25
- I get back £50 from WH
- I lose £24.98 on Betfair
Break even... Hold on! Betfair gives me back my £24.98 (My free bet)
Simply withdraw out your invested £50 from William Hill and withdraw your £25 from Betfair if you wish (Well done, you are in profit £25). You still could do something about your WH free bet...
Cheltenham DRAW or LOSE
- I lose my £25 stake in my William Hill's account
- I get back over £46 to my Betfairs account
Loss of almost £4? No... We still got free bet from WH (£25 stake not returned) which can be cashed out with OddsMatcher's help as shown below:
Make sure you select Free bet, stake not returned and Minimum Back Odds 2 (that's just for higher % of stake to gain)
Let's select a match at LAY odds about 2.6 for the liability as close as £25 (so you can get your £25 back from Betfair if you lose this bet)
Just follow the instructions above to Back and Lay given teams for provided stakes.
So no matter the result, you secure £14! If you lose your bet at BF, you will get back another £25 (Free bet). So in fact your total profit will be over £35 :)
Looks complicated? It's really NOT! Write it down on paper and follow it through!
If you have any doubts or questions about the method or unsure about any of the steps, have a look here: FREE BETS
Check for terms and conditions for your free bets from WH and Betfair. If you haven't got your free bets or money back, write them an e-mail and they will sort it out for you.
Wait several hours until Freebiejeebies website tracks your completed offer (It says that this can take up to 48 hours). One more thing, make sure you check these settings before completing the WH offer:
1. Before clicking on an offer make sure you have cleared your cookies. This is main reason people fail to receive credit from an advertiser and on freebiejeebies. If you didn't clear your cookies and you have clicked the selected offer elsewhere (on another site etc.) you will get credit there instead of on freebiejeebies.
2. For best results use Internet Explorer or Firefox. Other browsers have known issues with crediting.
3. Put your settings for cookies on the lowest setting to accept them all. Otherwise you are at the risk of the cookies not being able to track the status of the offer.
4. Do not navigate away from the offer page. If you want to check the Terms and Conditions for the offer, remember to click on the offer on freebiejeebies again and complete the offer from there.
5. Make sure you take screenshots of the process so if you do have any trouble with the offer crediting then you are able to submit a support ticket of proof that you have filled out the offer and hopefully it will be credited manually by the freebiejeebies staff.
If you have any more questions or problems, you will find the answers on http://support.freebiejeebies.co.uk/
All you have to do now is to copy your referral link:
And pass it on to as many people, who will have to complete one offer...
But you don't want them to subscribe to SKY or Love Movies or something like that. Just send them link to this website, so they can follow this method to complete the offer and earn themselves some money by the way of doing it. Same as you did!
And if got yourself an iPad 2 or other gadget, let me know about it :)
One more thing...
If you already have a Betfair account, you can simply just cash out the free bet from WH (as presented on this site). You can still complete the offer, however your profit won't be as big as shown here.
Cheltenham WON and that means that my WH bet won:
And I lost my £25 on Betfair... However, I got my £25 back - New customer promotion.
I had to email them to get my £25 back (possibly because of New Year and bank holiday delay). Anyway, I'm £25 in profit just by doing this offer now. But I still have my £25 stake not returned free bet from William Hill.
Which I can cash out using the method above (or as described in the free bets section)
Use Oddsmatcher to find a suitable match.
Remember, the bigger the odds, the higher percentage of our free bet stake we can gain. But bear in mind the £25 in your Betfair account, as you won't be able to stake more than that, unless you deposit some more money. I will take the match between CD Mirandes and Racing Santander.
Just follow the instructions above and I have another £13.34 profit no matter what is the final result.
That brings my total profit to £38.34! Just by completing this offer.
Now, all I have to do is wait for my offer to be tracked for freebiejeebies website and some other people to complete their offers.
WARNING: Please remember that trading can be just as addictive as gambling. Please visit Gamcare if you feel you might have a problem.
This website and its content is copyright of JDG Professionals LTD - © 2011-2012. All rights reserved.