Add a new dimension to your betting and trading with our unique Referee Stats!
What are the Referee Stats?
Referee Stats have been designed and developed to monitor performance of football referees in order to expose some intriguing patterns, which can be used as part of analysis for betting and trading, or treated as separate betting angle (e.g. booking points, sendings off or penalties betting).
|Referee||A. De Marco|
|Ref Stats (AV YC, RC & Pen)||4.42 & 0.41 & 0.19|
|Refs record All Matches (W,D,L)||15 ( 9, 4, 2)||13 ( 4, 4, 5)|
|Penalties (for and opposition)||3 & 0||1 & 0|
|Red Cards (for and opposition)||2 & 3||5 & 1|
|Av. YC (For and opposition) ||1.66 & 2.53||2.61 & 2.92|
|YC over ref's AV YC ||-0.23||1.11|
|Penalty and Red Card Favour||3 & 1||1 & -4|
Ref Stats (AV YC, RC & Pen) - All the time ref's stats (Average yellow and red cards and penalties) from league matches.
Refs record All Matches (W,D,L) - Number of matches that the referee was in charge for that team in the league. A team's record when playing under that referee (Number of matches won, drawn and lost).
Penalties (for and opposition) - Penalties given for the team and for their opposition in the games under this referee.
Red Cards (for and opposition) - Red cards given for the team and for their opposition in the games under this referee.
Av. YC (For and opposition) - Average yeallow cards given for the team and for opposition from all matches with this referee in charge.
YC over ref's AV YC - Yellow cards over the referee's average yellow cards.
Penalty and Red Card Favour - The difference of penalties and red cards given for the team and against them.
How to use them?
There are many ways of using the stats, e.g.
- Win, Draw and Lose records - checking a team's record when playing under a given referee (e.g. teams that never lost or won in many games)
- Penalty and Red Card favours - the difference in penalties and red cards given for a team and their opponents under a given referee. Teams with many key decisions given against them or in their favour are particularly worth watching.
- Average Yellow Cards (for and against) can be used for booking points betting.
- Many penalties and red cards in previous matches under a given referee can be used in betting on penalty and red cards markets.
- Very bad stats for favourites under a given referee can be one of the reasons to oppose that favourite (e.g. lay them) in betting and trading. Similarly, strong stats for underdogs under a given referee, can be an extra reason for your long shot bet or trade.
Have a look at the current stats on the blog below and check out the sample bets at the bottom of this page!