Welcome to these exclusive Referee Trends for the Premier League!
What's the point of these trends?
If you bet or trade football matches, you need to get it right more times than wrong in order to make profit in the long term. When analysing matches to choose the best possible bets or trades, many punters forget about one of the most significant factors... referees. To be honest, it should not be significant as the referees should remain unbiased. Yet week after week, you will watch or read about some controversial decisions that have cost teams valuable points (in some cases even the title, promotion or relegation). Looking at available stats, we can try to determine if any of those decisions were made deliberately or whether there are some underlying patterns to help particular teams.
“One wrong decision can be a match changer”
Probably most of the debatable decisions could be avoided, if football authorities decided to use available technology such as video replays or goal line technology. But for some reasons, FIFA, UEFA and FA don’t find it necessary.
The aim of these trends is to identify referees, who are the most and less helpful towards every Premier League club. Just looking at these stats, some of the records are truly unbelievable!
Find out which teams have never lost their matches or got the most penalties or red cards given for opponents under certain referees!
Similarly find out which teams you wouldn’t want to bet on when certain referees are in charge!
You can get these exclusive Referee Trends for only £6.99!
Buy now by clicking below:
You will receive a 48 pages long PDF file, which contains:
- Stats for referees for every Premier League team (Winning and losing percentages, Yellow cards, red cards and penalties favour, and other)
- Detailed Tables with the best and worst referees for every club from the English Top Flight
- Instructions and suggestions for using these stats (trading strategies recommendation and betting ideas)
- Quick at glance table with best and worst referees for every team.
Limitations for these trends
• Bear in mind that most of the football matches are being won by home teams and use that in your betting and trading to maximise your chances.
• Some teams have been playing in the English top flight only recently (1 or 2 seasons) or maybe have just been promoted to the Premier League, hence the stats for those teams were taken from the Championship and were added to the Premier League ones. Therefore the win percentages for the Premier League and Championship won’t be as accurate when combined together. However, some interesting conclusions can be made from losing percentages.
• The stats won’t be very significant when a referee has refereed a small number of matches for a team.
Stats don't include FA and Carling Cups matches!
Don't let your trades and bets be ruined by something that you could easily avoid!
Enhance your betting or trading with these Referee Trends!